Monday, September 28, 2009

A letter to Living Nature, or: 'honey' is what I call Buzz, not what I expect to find in makeup labelled 'no animal ingredients'

Dear Living Nature,

Hello,


I was surprised and disappointed today to see that your product range, whilst containing Manuka honey, is labelled as being free of animal ingredients. Your products are correctly vegetarian, but they do contain animal ingredients. I may be mistaken but I thought that you used to say that your products were vegan. In any case, it is inaccurate for your labels to state that you do not use any animal ingredients and I suggest that you amend this statement to reflect the use of Manuka honey.

Regards,


Miss T

2 comments:

x said...

Great letter, it's a shame when they mislabel products like this.

Miss T said...

Infuriating! Especially because I'll bet I get a 'honey doesn't harm the bees and it's natuuuuural!' response!