Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Harmonious Unison, or: Planet VeGMeL

Steph and Danni have turned Godlike and created a planet.

It's a planet where you can read all the Melbourne vegan/vegetarian blgos in one place - and I have to say that I think the snappy name is inspired.

It's called VeGMel - clearly Veg*n Melbourne - but also VGML is the international airline code for a vegan meal. Geddit? Goddit? Good.

Clever eh?

You can check all of us out in harmonious unison over here.


steph said...

And other veg melb bloggers can sign up, too!

Thanks for mentioning it!

Girl on Raw said...

Hey what a great idea! I esp love the VGML reference as I am a flight attendant :) I am adding that site to my favourites as well. :)

Niki said...

Brilliant! I have often lamented my lack of skills in hunting down all the Melbourne vegans!

I'm Philippa O said...

marvelous idea! already i've found so many new people commenting on my blog!